The MP-TS3 has been designed for Cooling and Hot Box Use, this device has a 6 inch food grade probe that can be safely inserted into food items.
Now has an LCD Display and Multi Function Button.
Can be set up in the application as a times sensor, meaning it only sends reads when it is active.
With a sensitive temperature response of ±0.5 °C and a wide temperature range of -40 to +125 °C, it is the perfect sensor for hot box and Bain Marie temperature monitoring as well as time-temperature recording applications.
WARNING: The Sensor Box MUST NOT BE PLACED IN A HOT BOX OR BAIN MARIE this may cause damage to the lithium battery. The probe end and cable is safe to place in hot areas up to 120°C
The built-in 3500mAh /3.6V battery gives up to 3 years of operation (depending on operating conditions). The Monitor Pro wireless temperature detection solution integrates seamlessly with Safe Food Pro’s Digital Food Control Plan software.
- RF Frequency - 915Mhz
- Modulation - Lora spread spectrum
- Transmit Interval - As requred, default 15 mins
- Battery (internal) - 1200mAh /3.6V
- Battery Life - up to 3 years
- Transmission Speed - 100kbps
- Transmission Range - Up to 400m
- IP Level - IP66
- Net Weight - 135g
- Dimensions - 106mm x 57mm x 33mm
- Temperature Range: -40 °C to a maximum of +125 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Connectivity (required) - MP-WH2 Wireless Hub or LTE Hub.